Want to learn more Spanish? Take these steps:
2) Purchase an individual (non-reproducible) copy of the text via Amazon on the right-hand column of this page.
3) Get supplemental materials, including reference sheets, cut-out flashcards pages and sentence builders (many for free) by download via our TeachersPayTeachers account. Sign up is free. You can consider yourself your own teacher if you are learning on your own.
4) To teach or learn Spanish for travel or for everyday use, we recommend the Spanish that Works in the Community specialty module on TeacherPayTeachers, which includes all the necessary supplemental materials. If you are a librarian or library staff member, see Spanish for Libraries.
5) Watch clips from a live-to-tape community television program of the Spanish that Works course and other videos on our YouTube Channel.
6) Check out archived Spanish Lessons on The Learning Light website.
7) Get a Spanish that Works class going in your community. It’s easy to find an instructor.